ALT-X3405A Body Temperature Non Contact IR Thermometer
This TGA approved body temperature non-contact thermometer provides a safe method of obtaining body temperatures for domestic use or in commercial/clinic environments where clientele are required to be temperature tested prior to entry. This minimises the chances of cross-infection between tester and clientele. It provides fast, accurate readings between 32-43°C range with a memory recording function which stores the previous 20 readings for recall. The unit has an auto-shut off to prevent inadvertent use and to extend battery life.
It measures temperature at a distance of 1-5cm with colour LED alerts for quick go/no go readings. Requires 2xAAA batteries.
- TGA approved
- Fast convenient measurement between 1-5cm distance.
- Provides a reading within 1 second of measurement.
- Minimises the chances of cross infection when taking body temperature readings.
- Backlit LCD color screen with large easy to read digits.
- 3 colour LED light provides go/no go indication.
- Requires no maintenance or long term calibration.
- Fast and silent operation.
- Accuracy within 0.2°C
- Measurement range: 32-43°C (89.6°F - 109.4°F)
- Temperature inits: °C/°F
- Display resolution: 0.1
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C within 36°C to 39°C.
- Memory: Last 20 recorded readings.
- Beep alarm: 10 short beeps when reading exceeds 37.5°C.
- LED colours: Green (less than 37.5°C), Red (greater than 37.5°C).
- Certification: CE, ISO13485, CFDA, TGA.
- Weight: 75g
- Batteries: 2xAAA 1.5V
- Battery life: 300 readings minimum.
- Dimensions: 151L x 53W x 41Hmm.