Q2120 - Digital Battery Analyser
Detects and analyses battery voltage, cold cranking amperes (CCA), resistance (mΩ) and battery cell condition. Suitable for use with cars, trucks, busses, boat, forklifts and motorcycles - anywhere a 12 Volt lead acid battery is used. Includes heavy duty wide entry croc clip cables. Very easy to use, simply connect to the battery, turn tester on, and press OK to enter the testing modes.
- A must have for vehicle servicing
- Suits lead acid batteries of all types including SLA and deep cycle
- Includes rubber holster
- No battery required
- Quick and accurate measurement of battery health.
- Battery type tested: All kinds of 12V Lead-Acid batteries
- CCA range: 300-900 CCA
- Resistance Ranges: 40mΩ, 400mΩ, 4Ω, 40Ω
- Resolution: 10μΩ, 100μΩ, 1mΩ, 10mΩ
- Accuracy: ± (1%reading + 8digits) on all ranges.
- Operating Environment: 0℃ to 50℃ (32℉ to 122℉), 80%RH or less, non-condensing.
- Maximum Input Voltage: 15VDC
- Weight: 330g
- Dimensions: 150 x 80 x 35 mm
- Clamp: 75 x 18 mm
- Wire: 480 mm
- Battery condition:
- - 0-40%: battery should be replaced.
- - 40-60%battery is old, replacement could be under consideration
- - 60-80%: the battery is workable.
- - 80%-100%:the battery is in good condition
- Voltage range: 9-14V
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.